With beautiful coastlines of white sand, turquoise blue sea water, lush green forest, awesome scuba diving opportunities, coral reef view, sunbathing, the Andaman Islands are a perfect place to ramble around.
Your journey to Andaman starts here. In this 100 page detailed e-book you will find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget along with in-depth info on accommodation, restaurants, transportation cost, sightseeing, shopping, local art and culture etc.
Inside ANDAMAN IN BUDGET
● Color charts and images throughout in a 100 page extensively detailed booklet
● Highlights and 25 itineraries along with projected expense for per person help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests, relieving you from the tedious research
● Insider tips and to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
● Essential info at your fingertips- hours of operation, permit booking procedure, ticket booking procedure, the entry fee for adult & children, websites, addresses, room rent per night (including GST), cab fare, auto fare, transit tips
● Restaurants & accommodation
● Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
● Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Glass bottom view of coral reefs
● Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – festivals, religion, history, cuisine, art, environment, trekking
● Over 70 color charts (to help you in everything from flights, hotels, restaurants, ferries to scuba, light and sound timings etc.)
PORT BLAIR – Cellular Jail, Ross Island, North Bay Island, Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Jolly Buoy Island, Chidiya Tapu, Baratang Island, Diglipur, Port Blair City Tour and many more
HAVELOCK ISLAND – Radhanagar Beach, Kalapathar Beach, Elephant Beach and Vijaynagar Beach
NEIL ISLAND – Laxmanpur Beach I, Lakshmanpur Beach II, Sitapur Beach, Bharatpur Beach
Note: This is a non-refundable product